NeoStrata Lotion Plus 15 AHA
A lightweight lotion for face and body in the treatment of Keratosis Pilaris.
The Neostrata Resurface products are formulated with Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) which work on the epidermis (top layer of the skin) as well as stimulating collagen production.
Resurface products contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids for treating poor surface texture, rough dull skin by exfoliating the upper surface layers.
- NeoStrata Lotion Plus 15 AHA is a lightweight face lotion for experienced Alpha Hydroxy Acid users.
- Suitable for face and body (Step up level).
- Assist in the treatment of Keratosis Pilaris.
15% Glycolic Acid.
Not for use on Sensitive Skin. Ask for advice before purchasing.
- High strength lotion for experienced Alpha Hydroxy Acid users who prefer a lightweight formulation.
- Suitable for use on face and body
- Apply to face, hands and/or body once daily for two weeks and twice daily thereafter, as tolerated.
- Gently smooth in the cream until it disappears.
- Always use a sunscreen.
- Apply and re-apply sunscreen throughout the day when outdoors.
Alleviate immediate skin dryness and experience excellent anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.